- Coronavirus Patients are still contagious even after symptoms disappear
Poor communication and lack of clear unified guidelines regarding coronavirus infections are an issue globally. A recent case in the Netherlands illustrates this clearly: During a daily TV talk show […]
- How to stay Healthy during the Coronavirus Lockdown
Now that more and more countries see the necessity of a mandatory lockdown, it is important to take care of hygiene and health indoors: Maintain good environmental hygiene – Maintain […]
- Is Lockdown enough to contain the coronavirus?
A lockdown ordering all citizens to stay home except for necessary grocery shopping will have a significant effect on spreading of the coronavirus. But is it enough to stop spreading […]
- The Netherlands based decision for dangerous coronavirus strategy on 9 slide powerpoint presentation
The Netherlands announced yesterday that they are not aiming to do their utmost to stop the coronavirus but rather try to control the spread of the coronavirus hoping to achieve […]
- How contagious is the coronavirus?
The coronavirus spreads primarily from human-to-human. The coronavirus is primarily spread through droplets when a patient is coughing, sneezing, spitting or talking. There are alternative ways of spreading the virus […]